Call progress, modem handshake & protocol analyzer for V.22bis dial-up systems
LineScope enables non-intrusive monitoring of modem communications
over the telephone line. LineScope is aimed at V.22bis modem integrators,
dial-up POS application developers and telephony gateway engineers.
LineScope is ideal for troubleshooting new deployments of terminals,
modems, transaction gateways (NACs), VoIP gateways and telephony
providers. Users in the payment terminal sector will appreciate the
built-in support for Fast-Connect, SDLC/HDLC and ISO-8583.
Obtain unique insight into physical layer issues, with tone event logging,
spectrogram & constellation displays, and effortlessly decode
POS SDLC and ISO-8583 financial message data.
Audio in - data out
- Easy and non-intrusive telephone line monitoring using your notebook's soundcard.
- Responsive online support by our technical specialists.
- View annotated contents of financial messages.
- Create different configurations from starter templates.
- Get accurate dB/Hz estimates for call progress and handshake tones.
- Built-in spectrum analyzer with peak finder.
- Obtain hex dumps of link layer exchanges.
- Detect retrain & break patterns.
- View bitstream.
- Visually check symbol constellation for impairments such as low SNR, gain compression and phase noise.
- Channel estimates for modulation error ratio, equalizer stress, and carrier level, frequency and jitter.
- Automatic detection of FastConnect, async/sync and V.22/V.22bis, with detailed reporting.
- Inspect tone events such as DTMF, call progress & handshake signals.
- Use special diagnostic modes to aid troubleshooting.
- Channel gain, symbol timing error, carrier offset & phase error.
- Demodulator modulus/eye monitor.
- Spectrum analyzer, spectrogram & waveform envelope.