|Works with most image files
|Most standard image file formats are supported.
Most document workcenters and scanners can easily save scanned pages to separate files.
- Supported formats: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF (single image per file)
- Recommended resolution: 200 DPI
|Automatic paper registration
|For image registration, EasyGrader relies on four dark square marks, which must lie on a rectangular grid.
These marks are used to automatically compensate for any shifts and/or rotation on each scanned image, thereby increasing the reading accuracy.
- Page: size A4 or US letter, in portrait orientation
- Registration mark: recommended size 3mm, centered in a 15x15mm blank area
|Index number support
|Index numbers are used to link each answer sheet to a student, and to permit collation of results from multi-page answer sheets.
|Flexible scoring schemes
|By organizing questions into sections, different Answer schemes can be catered for. Schemes such as A,B,C,D and T,F can be used.
In each section, answers have a distinct score for correct, blank or incorrect answer. Negative marking is supported.
|Multiple answer handling
|In the Answer Key, multiple answers can be specified when there is more than one right answer.
Conversely, when grading answer sheets, a multiple answer is scored as a blank answer.
|Blank, dubious and multiple marks are highlighted in different colours for manual review.
As each result row is reviewed, the corresponding image is displayed with a colour-coded overlay for easy inspection.
|High speed processing
|Entry-level editions (mini/maxi) are speed-limited, but will still get
the job done in 5 minutes or less. Unlimited editions use all available
processor cores to maximise performance.
- Mini-edition: Limited to 10 sheets/minute and 50 result rows per project
- Maxi-edition: Limited to 100 sheets/minute and 500 result rows per project
- Unlimited-edition: 1000 sheets/minute on Core2 Duo (typical)