|Do you have a local reseller in my country?||All products are sold and shipped directly from our office in Malta, which is in southern Europe.|
|What payment methods do you accept?||Bank transfer (SEPA/SWIFT), major debit/credit cards, PayPal.|
|Where can I find pricing details & discount info?||Click here for pricing details and volume discount information.|
|How are import duties & taxes handled?||Our shipping terms are DAP (Incoterms 2010). This means that our prices do not include customs duty, VAT or any other tax that may be applicable in your country. It is the responsibility of the importer to pay these taxes.|
|How long will it take for my items to arrive?||Items are shipped on the next business day by express courier.
Delivery then takes four more business days, plus customs clearance.
|Which legacy products may LineScope replace?||While not an exact replacement, LineScope may serve as an alternative to the following products:
|Can a single-user license be installed on more than one PC?||Yes, you may install your single-user license on up to two machines.
As long as both are being utilised by the same user and both computers are not in use at the same time, this is compatible with the license terms.
3am LineScope - License Agreement
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and 3am Systems Ltd, a private limited liability company registered in Malta. By installing, copying, or otherwise using 3am LineScope ("the software"), you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the software.
1. THE SOFTWARE IS LICENSED, NOT SOLD.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE. On purchasing a license for the software, you are authorised to use the software on a number of computers corresponding to the number of licenses purchased. The primary user of the computer on which each licensed copy of the software is installed may make a second copy for his or her exclusive use on a portable computer. Under no other circumstances may the software be operated at the same time on more than the number of computers for which you have paid a separate license fee.
3. RESTRICTIONS. You may not rent, lease, or lend the software. You may not reverse engineer, de-compile, or disassemble the software, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. You may not publish or distribute any serial numbers, access codes, unlock-codes, passwords, or other end-user-specific registration information that would allow a third party to activate the software without a valid license. You may not use this software for unlawful purposes.
4. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, we may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with its terms and conditions. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the software.
5. COPYRIGHT. The software is protected by European copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the software is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the software will remain the exclusive property of 3am Systems Ltd and you will not acquire any rights to the software except as expressly set forth in this license.
|How do I activate my copy?||To activate your copy, run the program, select Help->About->Activate, and email us your Machine-ID text (cut-and-paste) and CD-Key. We will reply by email with a license key that activates the product on your computer.|
|How do I get additional keys?||For regular users, you need to get individual software licenses, which can be purchased at a discount. For temporary over-provision situations, you have the option of paying a key re-issue fee per incident. While cheaper in the short-term, such over-provisioned keys cannot be used as a basis for no-cost re-issue in the future.|
|Which operating systems are supported?||Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP (32/64 bit) are supported.|
|What are the specifications of the LineCoupler?||
Our LineCoupler captures high quality recordings of telephone calls and fax/modem exchanges on traditional fixed lines, PBX and telephony gateways.
It delivers excellent gain flatness and low distortion, with minimal insertion loss.
|I get "Unhandled file format" error. What can I do?||To convert an MP3 or WAV file to LineScope-compatible format:
|I get an exception when trying to record. What can I do?||This can happen when a default recording device is not available (for example, no audio driver installed, or device removed). You can check this from the Sound applet in the Control panel.|
|Some data appears encrypted. What can I do?||This product does not have built-in decryption capabilities. In a testing environment you might want to turn off the encryption or else test with known keys.|
|Warranty & returns||Items are sold for professional use only.
The warranty period is six months, and covers replacement of defective hardware and provision of priority technical support and maintenance.
Priority technical support & maintenance
"Priority" means that we will endeavour to be available by phone or email during office hours. "Support" refers to the provision of assistance with demonstrable problems related to installing and using our products. "Maintenance" refers to the provision of bug fixes, updates and upgrades.
You must seek our authorisation before returning a product. Freight, duties and taxes are not refundable.
|Maintenance & upgrade policy||Software version updates are made available at no cost, for the lifetime of the product.|